NHAI SITE ENGINEER (Civil Contractual Recruitment) Apply Now:National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), Regional Office, Bengaluru invites application from interested and eligible/experienced candidates on Short term contract for the post of Contract Civil Engineer as detailed below:
|Name of the Post||No. of osts||Consolidated Emoluments||
|03 Nos.||Rs. 50,000/pm||
On short term contract basis
(Two years onl
|Not more than 35 years||B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering with more than one year ex erience.|
- The applicant should have one year experience preferably in Road and Highway works holding Degree from recognized University/lnstitute.
- Additional experience/qualification/computer knowledge shall be given due preference amongst candidates.
- The selected candidates shall agree to execute a bond for a minimum period of two (2) years on contract with NHAI without any assurance or right of absorption/confirmation.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reason thereof. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be hosted only on the website of NHAI regularly.
- In case large number of applications are received, candidates shall be short listed on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field and shall accordingly be called for interview/considered for selection.
- Applications are to be submitted strictly in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of education and experience certificates. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Incomplete applications in any respect shall be liable for summary rejection.
- Duly filled – in applications along with supporting documents (each page shall be signed by applicant), may be sent by Registered/Speed Post/ Hand Delivery, to the address given below, so as to reach latest by 10.01.2017 (15:00 Hrs). The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as Application for the post of Contract Engineer on short term contract basis. Applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected
- The Contract Engineer shall be placed in Bengaluru.
Address for Communication:
The General Manager (Tech)
National Highway Authority of India
Bengaluru-Tumkur Road (NH-4),
M.S. Ramaiah Enclave, Nagasnadra Post,
Bengaluru – 560 073.