Gujarat Electricity Transmission Corporation Junior Engineer Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) is a leading ISO 9001:2008 State utility in Transmission Business having its Head Quarter at Vadodara. It has strong work force of 12,000 employees with its transmission network spread over Gujarat State for power evacuation from generating stations and transmitting to DISCOMs.
GETCO invite applications from young and energetic engineering graduate and Diploma Holders to go through selection procedure and take up challenging task in GETCO.
The Below vacancies shall occur at various field offices of the Company and these posts are transferable within the Company.
VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL & CIVIL)
B.E. (Electrical / Civil) / B. Tech (Electrical / Civil) full time Regular Course Only from Recognized University with minimum
- 60% for UR & PH Category Candidates,
- 55% for Reserved Category Candidates
Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First Trial without ATKT (Passed examination in First attempt)
- Age limit: (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e. 01.17) 30 years for UR Category Candidates.
- 35 years for SC / ST / SEBC candidates.
- 40 Years for PH Candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
|Female Candidates||05 Years|
|Ex Armed Force Personnel||10 years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of the Company||Up to age of 40 years|
- Period of Engagement:
Two Years as Vidyut Sahayak
- Fixed Remuneration per month
1st year – Rs. 21550/- 2nd year – Rs. 23550/- No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA / DA as per rules.
|Name of the Category||No of Vacancies||Roster points|
|JE – Electrical||41||00||08||12||21|
|JE – Civil||07||00||01||02||04|
At present 41(Electrical) and 07(Civil) vacancies are available and approximately 50 vacancies are likely to occur during the year. The Vacancies likely to occur in future may vary as per requirement of GETCO and prevailing roster position as well as government policies at relevant time.
- State Government policy for reservation of women shall be followed.
- State Government Domicile Policy shall be followed.
Fees (Non Refundable):
Application fees (For all Category) can be paid as per following details through challan form (downloaded after registration) in the branches of State bank of India only or candidates can pay online also.
A/C No. 34701961716
|UR/SEBC/PH*||500/-(five Hundred only) + 60/- Bank Charges|
250/-(Two Hundred Fifty only) + 60/- Bank
- If PH candidate belongs to SC/ST category and fulfill the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/- + 60/- Bank Charges.
Fees once paid shall not be refunded in any case.
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application
- 5% marks (of secured marks in online test) over and above actual marks secured shall be added for Widow Candidates. Widow Candidates, if remarried shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, Widow Candidates shall categorically state so and inform if they are remarried with necessary documentary proofs.
- The candidates shortlisted for online test/interview on basis of their “online applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
- The Candidates securing minimum 50 marks in written test for unreserved category and 45 marks in written test for reserved category shall be considered in Zone of Consideration. However, mere appearance of name in the selection/Result does not confer any right and the actual appointment will depend upon the availability of vacancies and roster position.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and rejects any candidates for Online Test / Interview as the case may be for selection.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time at it’s sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential.
- The selected Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Electrical / Civil) shall be appointed for a duration of two years and shall be considered for appointment to the post of Jr. Engineer in the pay scale of 17300-38610 on regular cadre establishment subject to satisfactorily completion of the period of two years as Vidyut Sahayak based on their performance.
- Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitably of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, made be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Online Test / Interview as the case may be, failing which their candidature will be disqualified.
- If the selected candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty, failing which their appointment order will be cancelled.
- The post of Jr. Engineer and Plant Operator grade I are transferable under the jurisdictions of GETCO.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
- In case of name or caste differ due to marriage or other reason in educational certificates, attach the copy of Gazette for transfer of name or caste, failure of which the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
- Caste (Roster category) Certificate of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- SEBC candidates who fulfills the qualification and age criteria shall have to submit
Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued (in Gujarati – પરિરિષ્ટ – ”ક” (ગજુ િાતી) on or after 01.04.2016 by Competent Authority of Gujarat State, to be considered.
- For VSJE – Electrical: – One Leg (OL) & Hearing Handicapped (HH),
For VSJE – Civil: One arm (OA), One Leg (OL) & Hearing Handicapped (HH), Physically Handicapped candidates can apply and shall have to submit Certificate of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their applications will be considered as per rules of the Company.
- No any travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the online Test / Interview as the case may be.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc is acceptable.
- The Selection list shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of Selection and the validity can be extended for further one year by the Competent Authority if required.
- Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “on line” on or before 25.01.17 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 30.01.2017.
- Candidates are requested to apply only ONLINE on or before 25.01.17 if they are fulfilling requisite criteria.