On Line applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Director of Training Principal, Class-1 (Advt.52 /2016-17) between date 18/10/2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date 03/11/2016, 13.00 Hrs. from All Branches of Engineering For Recruitment in State Government Job in 15600-39100 Pay Band in Gujarat
(2) Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Web site of Commission http://gpscojas.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of online application.
- Tentative Date for P.T -18-12-2016
- Tentative month for P.T Result- February -2017
- Tentative month for Interview- April -2017
- Final result will be published during 10 working days after the last date of interview.
Name of the post: Assitant Director of Training/Principal, Class-I No.of post: 09 (As under)
Out of total Post reserved for
- Out of above mentioned posts, no post is reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates. But those candidates who have disability of O.A (One Arm affected) or O.L. (One Leg affected) or H.H.
(Hearing Handicapped- 40% to 100%) can apply in unreserved respective reserved category. The candidates possessing other than prescribed physical disabilities are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category but the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Possess a degree in Engineering or Technology in any one of the following discipline obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared as deemed to be University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Rubber Technology
- Plastic Technology
- Information Technology
- Irrigation and Water Management
- Mechetronics Engineering
- Textile Processing
- Bio- Medical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Food Processing and Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Bio Medical Instrumentation Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Construction Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Tele Communication
- After obtaining educational qualification have about 5 years of experience on the post not below the rank of Foreman Instructor / Weight Foreman / Maintenance Foreman/ Assistant Apprentice Advisor/ Junior Apprentice Advisor/ Group Instructor(Plastic Processing trade/ Computer trade)/ Junior Training Officer (Advanced Vocational Training Scheme), Class III in the subordinate service of the Directorate of Employment and Training; or
- After obtaining educational qualification have about 5 years of experience as a trainer in training workshop or Factory or Industries engaged in production of Government Technical Teaching Institution or Private / Public Sector, Technical Teaching Institution on the post which can be considered equivalent to the post not below the rank of Foreman Instructor / Weight Foreman / Maintenance Foreman/ Assistant Apprentice Advisor/ Junior Apprentice Advisor/ Group Instructor(Plastic Processing trade/ Computer trade)/ Junior Training Officer (Advanced Vocational Training Scheme), Class III in the subordinate service of the Directorate of Employment and Training
PAY: Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade pay- Rs. 5400)
AGE:-Not more than 40 years. Age will be calculated as on the last date of the receipt of application. Note: In following cases, upper age limit will be relaxed.
|1||S.C., S. T & S.E.B.C. Category of Gujarat state||05 Years (maximum up to 45 years)|
|2||Women Candidates belonging to S.C., S. T & S.E.B.C. Category of Gujarat state||
10 Years (maximum up to 45 years,
Inclusive Five years relaxation for women )
Women Candidates belonging Unreserved
|05 Years (maximum up to 45 years.)|
Physically Disabled: In the case of physically handicapped candidates, who have disability of O.A. (One Arm affected) or H. H. (Hearing Hadicapped) having disability from 40% and above and up to 100%). No relaxation is
available to the candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities.
|10 Years (maximum up to 45 years)|
|5||A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a Temporary||(i) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper are limit shall not apply.|
officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.
(ii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt.servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post,the upper age limit shall not apply.
(iii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servants who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, whichever is less.
- If the number of the candidates available for interview test is more, then Preliminary Test will be held.For Syllabus of Preliminary Test please refer commission’s Web Site: http://gpsc.gujarat.gov. in
- If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall be considered for final selection.
- As per the Instruction/Provision of the commission, the candidates of each category are being called for interview as per following norms:
- The candidates should produce formula/method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
- The candidates having qualification from foreign Uni. Should produce necessary documents /proof regarding the recognition/equivalence of their degree.
Application fee: Candidates of General Category have to pay Rs.100/- as Application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category of Gujarat State & candidates who is physically disabled have not to pay application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category of Other States have to pay application fee.