MRVCL GATE 2016 Project Engineers(Civil/Electrical):Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.(MRVC), a GATE Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR) is looking for dynamic and result oriented Civil & Electrical candidates for manning the Project Engineer position for execution of projects in Mumbai Suburban Area:
NAME OF THE POST DISCIPLINE NO. OF POSTS
PROJECT ENGINEER CIVIL ENGINEERING 30
PROJECT ENGINEER ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 4
Mode of Selection:
Interview based on GATE SCORE 2016 Shortlisting
Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2016.
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only
Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2016
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only.
Tenure of Contract Job
Though the project tenure is for 5 years, the selected candidates will have to serve the Corporation for two years for which he/she should execute a Surety Bond of Rs. 50,000/-.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates can apply in the Application Form given below duly filled in and complete in all respects on or before 30.11.2016.
2. Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the completed scanned copy through e-mail at [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 30.11.2016. Incomplete applications and applications sent through other means/mode shall be summarily rejected.
3. Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application :
• GATE 2016 Admit card and GATE-2016 official Score card
• Engineering Graduation Mark sheet
• Engineering Graduation Certificate
• Date of Birth Certificate/Age proof
Apply Now using Forms
Apply in PSUs Through GATE
Latest Contract Based NON GATE JOBS