HAL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Recruitment:Applications are invited from the eligible Degree (BE/B.Tech) passed candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment),1973.Various Poisitions and Vacancies are Listed Below For HAL Recruitment
|DISCIPLINE||No of Post|
|Computer Science & Technology||30|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||40|
|Information Science & Engineering||05|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
Eligibility Criteria of the candidate:
1. Candidates must be an Indian National
2. Should possess a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University in India.
3. Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining Degree qualification.
4. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Training
or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
5. Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
a. A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the
qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the Apprentice Training from the merit list.
b. Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act.
c. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and have to be declared medically fit by
Govt. Medical officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
d. Medically fit candidate must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner /
Superintendent of Police of your locality from the place where the candidate resides and join the
training within the stipulated time
1. The applicants are advised to register as STUDENT in the apprenticeship portal
www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must indicate the registration number in the application.
2. Applicants should apply through On-line at http://22.214.171.124/tti
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who called for the selection process